We have urgent opening for Tool Room In charge (SHEET METAL)....!!!
Experience: - 10 years Experience
- New mould development of Household and steel bottle manufacturing.
- Knowledge of single body & double body steel mold development.
- Knowledge of injection molding mold development.
- Well Understanding of drawing
- Knowledge about CAD and CNC programming.
- Knowledge about all machinery used in toll room.
- Knowledge about all toll development like, threading, cutting, grooving tolls
General & Task Management
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Tool Room activities Support production and engineering with tooling/technical problems
- Supervise/Manage the running and plan activities of the tool room facilities and toolmakers, ensuring the tool room is a safe environment in line with health, safety and environmental requirements
- Supports Production and Engineering to manage and guarantee on time availability of tools to ensure continuous production and increase of OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
- Maximize the use of all resources and for tracking all tools, implementing a planned schedule of maintenance and repair activity to ensure a computerized log is kept on faults and service history of tools
- Implement budget for investment of new equipment and drive these investments
- Implement storage of tools to facilitate highest standards within the department for good housekeeping, health, safety and environmental
- Ensure all stock items, tool inserts and spares are organized
- Oversee all work through the tool room efficiently and cost effectively and ensure that all target dates for tooling are met
- Manufacture new tools from technical drawings to a high level of workmanship and in an efficient, cost effective manner
- Provide quotations for new tooling, modifications and repairs
- CAD and CNC programming may be required
- Produce written reports and make presentations
- Undertake continuous training and development
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the tool room products,materials and advise others of any impact
- Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met by working to the overall plan,including management of, and reporting
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent leadership and man- management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Commercially aware
For apply send me your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 9327551023